Online Employability Skills and Careers Development Programme
Xeed’s online programme is comprised of our employability skills psychometric test, 10 employability skills and career development workshops with assessments after each session and testing with 10 employability and careers eLearning extension workshops – totalling 20hrs of learning and a certificate on completion
The 12-unit titles in the content management system
- Programme Introduction
- Employability Testing Tool
- Identifying your strengths – Mindset and Skillset
- CV Development
- Job Search Skills
- Applying for Jobs: Accessing 80% of the Hidden Job Market
- Social Media Platforms: Networking via LinkedIn and Approaching Employers
- Planning for an interview
- Presenting yourself in an interview
- Workplace Behaviours
- Digital Skills
- Employability Skills Psychometric Test
- Delivered via an online portal with all the tools required to independently complete, delivering the course through a complete virtual platform. We also have the ability to personalise and integrate with existing client platforms
- Each workshop is 60-90mins in duration (May vary from user to user)
- Held on a Moodle platform with secure login access
- Access to online interactive resources including learning games, advice and guidance, videos and PDF workbooks
This programme allows learners to develop the skills and attitudes required by employers in order to find, retain and progress within employment. The programme enables the learner to select from a wide range of topics and skills allowing them to progress. The programme also allows learners to demonstrate enhanced knowledge and ability, whilst being able to measure their own progression through an exclusive employability testing tool.
Helpline: Dedicated email address and phone number for learners to contact should any technical issues arise or the learners require support.
Dedicated Contract Manager: To ensure the client has a key contact to liaise with throughout delivery. Learner and programme progress updates through monthly review meetings with updates on data, scoring and progression.
Interested? Book a demo and a free of charge trial of the programme.