Xeed’s Employability Skills Psychometric Test
The test can be used as a standalone product and also with all our employability skills and career development programmes. The testing itself comes with 10 eLearning workshops that can be accessed on completion of the initial test.
The test enables you to
- Identify a learner’s baseline strengths and weaknesses
- Accurately measure a learner’s employability and career progression
- Create tailormade personal learning plans by using the data and results
- Determine readiness to find employment
- Achieve learner buy-in for the employability skills and careers development programmes and activities
- Accurately track the distance travelled from the start to end of each learner’s employability and careers journey
- Collate accurate data for a cohort of learners that can be easily analysed, reviewed and presented to interested parties and stakeholders
4 indicators will measure hard skills
- CV Writing
- Job Search
- Interview Techniques
- Workplace Behaviours
6 indicators will measure soft skills
On completion, learners will receive a colour-coded report showing results per indictor and overall employability and career scores.
The testing also comes with its own eLearning materials, 10 workshops per indicator so that learners can enhance their employability and career knowledge in these key areas.
“The Employability Skills Psychometric Test found that 100% of learners that took the test felt the results helped them develop the qualities and skills they needed for their future.”